Hey guys!! Here is a quick 5 min cardio routine perfect as a warm-up or just for those days when you really don’t want to workout (but you know you should). Let me know in the comments if you want more quick routines like this one.
Here Are Your Cardio Moves – (30 secs each)
- Squat w/ Trunk Rotations (basically a squat to a standing twist)
- Side Lunge with a Knee Crunch (15 sec each side)
- Jumping Jacks
- Backwards Lunge to a Front Kick (15 secs each side)
- Both moves, 15 secs on one leg then switch sides
- Lunge Pulse
- Extended Lunge with a Knee Tap
- Squat Rotations (squat then quick core rotation each side)
- Jump Squat Kick Combo (jump squat into front kicks, jump squat into side kicks – each side)
- Jump Squats
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more workout videos and fitness advice.